All attendees will receive a complimentary autographed copy of Dr. Lauson's new book, which will be in bookstores and in distribution this spring. Also, as supplies last, each office will receive a pre-publication copy of the book.
At this meeting you will learn about:
- How the New Orthodontics can give your patients full beautiful Movie Star Smiles, ridding them of those dark triangles in the buccal corridors without surgery or extractions.
- The Lauson System: Eight Keys to Lower Facial Harmony, what they are and why achieving those keys for patients can help them to live a longer, healthier life.
- How you can perform a simple test to determine if a medical referral may be appropriate to rid your ADHD patients of the problem forever. Hint…their doctor doesn't even know about it yet.
- How a dentist can offer new hope for people suffering from Parkinson's Disease or Tourette's Syndrome.
- Why childhood annoyances lead to adult diseases.
For each date, the location and times are as follows:
Aurora Orthodontics & TMJ office
24301 E. Orchard Rd. (at Southlands Shopping Center, Smoky Hill Road and E-470)
Aurora, CO 80016
6:00 PM: Registration, office tours, socializing with sandwiches and soft drinks
7:00 PM: Presentation by Dr. Lauson
8:30 PM: Audience questions, participation and wrap up
Space will be limited to 30 attendees each evening so discussions and questions are possible. We at Aurora Orthodontics & TMJ appreciate your consideration to attend this very informative meeting of local dental professionals.