Start your journey to complete relaxation with one of our massages that will help relax the body at its deepest level, creating harmony and a positive energy flow, which promotes a sense of balance and inner peace. We offer a full range of massages designed to fulfill every need. Whether you are looking for a therapeutic massage for TMJ or just want to relax your tired muscles, we can accommodate.
- Swedish Massage: Is the manipulation of superficial layers of muscle and connective tissue to enhance their function, promote relaxation, circulation and well-being. It consists of five basic strokes. Effleurage (sliding or gliding), Petrissage (kneading), Tapotement (rhythmic tapping), Friction (cross fiber), and Vibration. Take 60 minutes to receive a full body rejuvenating treatment.
- Deep Tissue: Is designed to relieve severe tension in the muscle and connective tissue. This type of massage focuses on the muscles located below the surface of the top muscles. Deep tissue can be recommended for individuals who experience chronic pain, injuries or are just consistently physically active.
- Neuromuscular Therapy (NMT): Is an intense form of bodywork that consists of focused, concentrated massage on one specific area of the body.
- Theory behind NMT: When a muscle spasms, due to any number of stimuli, it is not caused by a spasm in the entire muscle, buy by a spasm in a very centralized area of that muscle, which may then reflect to other areas of that muscle causing pain. This small area is called a “trigger point” because it triggers pain in another area of the muscle.
- TMJ Massage: A neuromuscular treatment specified to alleviate pressure around the TMJ joint (temporomandibular joint). Often pain and inflammation develop with this disorder. This treatment focuses in and around the jaw, neck, head and shoulders, (front and back of shoulders) and the muscles that may pull and interfere with this area. It helps to promote healing and circulation to the affected areas.
- Neck, Back and Shoulder Massage: A combination of Swedish, NMT and/or Deep Tissue, as needed to give relief to our most often troubled areas.
Schedule an appointment with one of our massage therapists today!